We remove and recycle most appliances and electronics
We’ve developed a full service solution while refining our environmentally sound recycling procedures. We make appliance recycling easy and affordable for everyone from the home owner with unwanted appliances, to the national commercial property management firms. Our prompt and professional service has earned us a reputation you can depend on.
Need Installation? We partner with Appliance Network to provide professional installation and delivery services. Call them at 303-955-3236 or visit: www.InstallMyAppliance.com.
For municipal and commercial customers, the most economical and safe method of dealing with unwanted appliances that have Freon and other refrigerants extracted on-site. We have mobile extraction units with certified technicians that can come to your site for a one time event or we can come on a regular schedule. Our mobile team and equipment can extract Freon from up to 100 appliances an hour.
For individuals and small businesses, we can haul away your unwanted appliances. You can be assured that they will be recycled according to all federal, state and local regulations. Because we charge for pick-up, we assume all liability for the recycling of your appliances. We have all the resources necessary to recycle large volumes of appliances, which makes us your number one choice for appliance recycling.
What we accept in all locations (metal & electronic):
· All major household appliances (gas or electric)
· Household exercise equipment
· Electronics (computers, printers, televisions, monitors, etc.)
· Air conditioners, swamp coolers, water coolers, freezers
· Hot water heaters, solar panels, heaters
· Outdoor equipment (tractors, lawnmowers, grills, motorcycles, etc.)
· Many commercial appliances — call for approval and pricing
What we accept in LIMITED locations (non-metal):
· Pianos, organs
· General trash and debris
· Wood, lumber, construction materials
Services We Provide:
· On-Site appliance recycling and Freon removal for municipal and commercial customers only
· Curbside/outdoor removal ($15 pick-up fee plus recycling fee per appliance)
· Main floor removal of appliances ($50 first appliance, $25 additional appliance)
· Basement or upstairs removal of appliances (additional $25 to main floor removal)
· Custom services for property management companies including appliance replacement and assistance with appliances for condominium conversion. For information on Commercial accounts, CLICK HERE.
Community Clean Up Event and On-Site Freon Removal:
If your city or county would like to sponsor a community clean up day, we can bring in a team to do on-site CFC Freon removal and appliance recycling. We have a mobile Freon extraction team that is EPA certified and insured that travels all the U.S. that can service your community event. We will remove and dispose of all the Freon from refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, etc. and coordinate the scrap metal recycling. CLICK HERE for more details. Call us at: 888-886-9268 or email to check our availability and obtain a quote for your community event.
Licensed, Insured and Guaranteed - Since 1993 1-888-886-9268
A Division of Appliance Network of America
Appliance Recycling Appliance Removal